THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF THE GIFTED AND TALENTED (AADGT) is a tax-exempt, 501©3 non-profit organization, that helps young extraordinarily gifted classical musicians and artists.
NEW YORK STATE SENATE adopted on May 30, 2019, the Resolution No. 1664 for COMMEMORATING the 25th Anniversary Celebration AADGT and paying tribute to its President and Music Director Elena Rossman. Resolution 1664
AADGT’s achievements recognised by the world-famous musicians MARTA ARGERICH, EVGENY KISSIN. LANG LANG and MAXIM VENGEROV.
We are proud that our work has helped young talented artists who have achieved great success and some of them gained international recognition winning the most prestigious international competitions like Van Cliburn Competition (USA), Leeds Piano Competition (UK) as well releasing DVD with EMI.
With your generous support, AADGT will continue to help young musicians flourish their talents.
Donations are tax deductible.
NY STATE SENATE passed Resolution J1664 for Commemorating the 25th Anniversary Celebration AADGT, and paying tribute to its President and Music Director Elena Rossman”
AADGT Management/Aimi Kobayashi
AADGT exclusive management (2004-2011). Aimi Kobayashi performed at most prestigious concert halls across the globe and she released a debut CD/DVD with EMI Classics.
Aimi Kobayshi’s performances under AADGT exclusive management (2004-2011).
- 2005 Performed at the AADGT Passion of Music 2005 at Carnegie Hall
- 2006 Performed at the AADGT Passion of Music 2006, at Carnegie Hall.
- 2006 Performed Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 26(“Coronation”) with Vladimir Spivakov conducting the Moscow Chamber Orchestra and as an encore she played Chopin 1st Impromptu at Svetlanov Hall (Moscow International House of Music) in Moscow on December 24.
- 2008 Recorded her first CD in New York, arranged by AADGT
- 2008 Performed Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no. 1 with Vladimir Spivakov and the Moscow Chamber Orchestra in St. Petersburg encored by Chopin’s Scherzo no. 1 in B Minor op20 and Schumann-Liszt: Widmung (Dedication)
- 2008 Debuted in Krakow, Poland performing Beethoven’s and Chopin Piano Concerto no. 2 with Pawel Przytocki and the Krakow Philharmonic
- 2009 Performed Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 2 and Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 20 in Warsaw, Poland at the Fifth International “Chopin and His Europe” Music Festival with Frans Brüggenand the Orchestra of the 18th Century encored by Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20, Chopins’ Etude op10no4, and Chopin’s Scherzo no. 1 in B Minor on a Pleyel piano
- 2009 Performed Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no. 1 op15 with James Judd and the Brazilian Symphonic Orchestra in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil
- 2010 Performed Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 26 and Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 2 with Marek Pijarowski and the Poznan Philharmonic Orchestra in Poznan, Poland to celebrate Chopin’s 200th Birthday encored by Chopin’s Valse no. 14 op posth and Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20 op posth
- 2010 Performed Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 1 in Suntory Hall with Michal Dworzynski and the Chopin Festival Orchestra encored by Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20 op posth
- 2010 release debut CD/DVD , “Aimi Kobayashi Debut” with EMI Classics Japan
- 2011 Performed concerts with Moscow Virtuosi at Svetlanov Hall (Moscow International House of Music)
- 2011 Solo concert St. Petersburg (Russia) Philarmonic
AADGT at Lang Lang foundation’s inaugural concert
Anna Larsen, Charlie Liu and Derek Wong, Gold prize winners AADGT “Passion of Music 2008”, performed at the Lang Lang foundation’s inaugural concert in New York ( 2008)They became the first Lang Lang Foundation’s scholars. Anna, Charlie and Derek had been with Lang Lang at the Oprah show “The World’s Most Talented Kids” (2009).
At the age 6, Yoav Levanon (Israel) won Gold prize at AADGT International Young Gifted Festival “Passion of Music 2011”.
After Yoav performed at the Winner Concert at the Carnegie Hall. And consequently, he performed at age 8 as a soloist with the “Franz Liszt chamber Orchestra” at Budapest.“Before the concert, Levanon was marketed as a 21st-century Mozart or a second Barenboim. He is neither: he is Levanon (with more of Radu Lupu’s or András Schiff’s keyboard touch…. Long may he continue.”
French documentary about AADGT
French documentary film about AADGT and the concert “Passion of Music” at Carnegie Hall was televised across Europe and Asia by France Televisions
CBS news interviewed Gavin George after he won Gold Medal at AADGT International Young Gifted Festival “Passion of Music “. Gavin was awarded by AADGT a full scholarship to study and perform at Music Festival in Europe. the age of 6 and 7 Gavin George won Gold Medals at AADGT International Young Gifted Festival “Passion of Music 2010, 2011”. In recent seasons, Gavin has given a recital and concerto performances both nationally and internationally.
Tokyo Metropolitan Television and NHK televised across Japan news about AADGT and the concert “Passion of Music” at Carnegie Hall
NBC News/Channel 8 telecasted that Nadia Azzi won Gold prize AADGT International Young Gifted Musicians Festivals “Passion of Music”. Since then she received enormous awards and she has performed internationally and across the USA. Nadia appeared on Arabs Got Talent in 2015 and she got the golden buzz from MBC Group TV Director Ali Jaber told her, “Nadia, you are magnificent, you raise the name of Arabs and of Lebanon. I am so very proud of you.”
Mrs. Elena Rossman, President, and Music Director AADGT is a well-known and widely respected as a classical piano professional for her support for the development and musical growth of extraordinarily gifted musicians from around the world.
Mrs. Rossman has built a consistent track record of teaching, recognizing, supporting, encouraging and working with gifted talented musicians at very early musical development stages. Leading classical musicians and educators such as Martha Argerich, Evgeny Kissin, Maxim Vengerov, Professor Lev Naumov, and Professor Anna Kantor have praised her ability and achievements.
Mrs. Rossman works with very talented youngsters as well as advanced/university level graduates. She has held master classes throughout the world: USA, Canada, Germany, Japan, Luxembourg, Sweden, Russia, and Thailand. She had been (2010-2015) a faculty member at summer festivals in Luxembourg and Germany.
Mrs. Rossman’s students have achieved national and international success. They have gone on to win competitions and become successful professional musicians. Her students have obtained first and advanced degrees from the Julliard School (USA), Manhattan School of Music (USA), Moscow Conservatory (Russia), Royal Academy of Music (UK), and other leading International music institutions.
Mrs. Rossman, MA in Piano Pedagogy and Performance, graduated in the former Soviet Union under the leadership of Viktor Afanasiev- a pupil of Professor Heinrich Neuhaus of the Moscow Conservatory.
“I have been impressed with the level of AADGT professionalism and your unique ability to recognize the next generations of musicians.”
”Many heartfelt congratulations on the fine work you and your organization are doing and I hope that AADGT continues to receive the support it deserves.”
“As a friend of AADGT and Elena Rossman I’m thrilled that organizations such AADGT support and develop new young talents.”
We are proud that our work has helped young talented artists who have achieved great success and some of them gained international recognition like:
ILYA ITIN (Winner of Leeds Piano Competition, 1996) was introduced to the New York audiences at the age of 18.
NOBUYUKI TSUJII (Winner of Van Cliburn Competition, 2009) was invited from Japan in 2000 to perform at Carnegie Hall.
AIMI KOBAYASHI was supported by AADGT from her age 9. Under AADGT exclusive management (2005-2010), Aimi performed at most prestigious concert halls in Brazil, Poland, Russia and Carnegie Hall (all three halls) and she released in 2010 debut CD/ DVD, “Aimi Kobayashi Debut” with EMI Classics Japan.